Thursday, April 16, 2009

Octopus!

I really enjoyed every one's presentations in my art seminar class! It's cool to see every one's work so far and I can't wait to see them all when they're finished. I was pretty nervous presenting because I don't know what to say....but I think I did better than I thought. I'm more comfortable around everyone in this class than any other so I think that helped.

This is my octopi charcoal drawing. I like this piece and it's from my Drawing I class, which is one of the first classes I took at CCRI. I know some people wanted to see it here on my blog. :)

4 comments:

  1. oooh yayy octopus :D this one was up at the ccri art thing last year i think right? i remember seeing it

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite drawings of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you posted it

    ReplyDelete