Monday, February 16, 2009

2D Project Photos

The first image is of the objects that I chose for my pattern. The next two images are the layouts that I made. I'm finishing up the finished product today with pen and ink. Hopefully I'll be able to load that image up later today.
This is one of the first projects I've had to do alot that involved alot of tracing...usually in all the artwork that I do I free hand. So this has been different tracing over all my work again and again. I hope the end result comes out as well as I want it to.

2 comments:

  1. This is great i love the way you used the tripods to your advantage for the design.. everything fits well together the patterns and composition are really well balanced.. the rolls of films definatly are cool.. looks like a tattoo(s) a photographer will get.. keep up the great work =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to add.. man that must of took a lot of tracing =(.. i know how that feels.. but its worth it at the end =)

    ReplyDelete