Sunday, February 1, 2009

Vishnu Drawing




I've always had an interest in Hindu gods. The visual pieces of them are always full of vibrant colors and beaded jewelry. I like alot of Indian culture, mostly Henna art. I decided to draw this picture of one of the gods Vishnu. I edited the first picture. And I was thinking of making them into earrings.
Today I went into Michael's Arts and Crafts and they had four glass pendants of the different Hindu gods and I was pretty surprised. I want to try to make pendants myself to make necklaces. We'll see how that goes...



3 comments:

  1. very cool, nice contrast between the warmly colorful headband and the cold blue skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool drawing nice use of colors for the headband, makes her face stand out more.. Im not to familiar with Indian culture but they have some pretty cool architecture and stuff.. Good luck with the jewelry making! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, I love this. I remember you telling me about your idea to do this, and it came out so cool :D. Btw, you've got the most happenin' art blog out there yoo'.

    ReplyDelete